Commodity Agreements and Commodity Markets: Lessons from Tin
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Lebow, David & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1990. "Savings, Commodity Market Rationing, and the Real Rate of Interest in China," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 234-252, May.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1989.
"Monopolistic competition, relative prices, and output adjustment in the open economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1986. "Monopolistic Competition, Relative Prices and Output Adjustment in the Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McLaren, John, 1998. "Consequences of discretion in the formation of commodities policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 347-370, September.
- Stocking, Andrew, 2012.
"Unintended consequences of price controls: An application to allowance markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 120-136.
- Stocking, Andrew, 2010. "Unintended Consequences of Price Controls: An Application to Allowance Markets," MPRA Paper 25559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Groenendaal, W. J. H. & Vingerhoets, J. W. A., 1995. "Can international commodity agreements work?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-278, June.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Oil spills on other commodities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 126-134, September.
- Watson, Alistair S., 1996. "Principles of Grain Marketing: Some Lessons from Australian Experience," Technical Reports 113821, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Pop Larisa Nicoleta, 2015. "Assessing The Governance For Commodity Price Stabilization - A Retrospective Look," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 504-513, July.
- Jarvis, Lovell S., 2005. "The rise and decline of rent-seeking activity in the Brazilian coffee sector: Lessons from the imposition and removal of coffee export quotas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1881-1903, November.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Thille, Henry, 2009. "Monopoly behaviour with speculative storage," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1451-1468, July.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1995. "International commodity control : retrospect and prospect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1545, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:98:y:1988:i:389:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.