The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Theory and Empiricism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe, 2014. "The benefits of differential variance-based constraints in portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 372-381.
- Zion Guo & Hsin-Yi Huang, 2012. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Market Portfolio," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 104-116, December.
- Mauro Andriotto & Emanuele Teti, 2014. "Beyond CAPM: an innovative factor model to optimize the risk and return trade-off," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 615-630, September.
- Smimou, K., 2014. "International portfolio choice and political instability risk: A multi-objective approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 546-560.
- Kim, Jang Ho & Kim, Woo Chang & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2016. "Portfolio selection with conservative short-selling," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 363-369.
- Smimou, K. & Bector, C.R. & Jacoby, G., 2008. "Portfolio selection subject to experts' judgments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1036-1054, December.
- repec:pje:journl:article27sumi is not listed on IDEAS
- Maller, Ross & Roberts, Steven & Tourky, Rabee, 2016. "The large-sample distribution of the maximum Sharpe ratio with and without short sales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 138-152.
- Levy, Moshe, 2007. "Conditions for a CAPM equilibrium with positive prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 404-415, November.
- Levy, Moshe & Ritov, Yaacov, 2001. "Portfolio Optimization with Many Assets: The Importance of Short-Selling," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt41x4t67m, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:369:p:145-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.