Positioning the World Bank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Boyce, 2003. "Aid, Conditionality, and War Economies," Working Papers wp70, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar, 2005.
"Does the World Bank have any impact on human development of the poorest countries? Some preliminary evidence from Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 422-432, December.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik, 2005. "Does the World Bank have any impact on human development of the poorest countries? Some preliminary evidence from Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp784, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Ruimin He, 2003. "The World Bank of the Future," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 39-44, May.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2000. "Recasting the International Financial Agenda," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2000-18, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- William Perraudin & Andrew Powell & Peng Yang, 2016. "Multilateral Development Bank Ratings and Preferred Creditor Status," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94656, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2000. "Las Multilaterales Y Las Crisis Asiática (1997-2000): La Visión Desde Un País Usuario (Colombia)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003119, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Agostino, Mariarosaria, 2008. "World Bank Conditional Loans and Private Investment in Recipient Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1692-1708, October.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2002. "Reform proposals from developing Asia: finding a win-win strategy," MPRA Paper 30527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James K. Boyce, 2004. "Aid, Conditionality, and War Economies," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Bobba & Andrew Powell, 2006.
"Multilateral Intermediation of Foreign Aid: What is the Trade-Off for Donor Countries?,"
Research Department Publications
4500, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Matteo Bobba & Andrew Powell, 2006. "Multilateral Intermediation of Foreign Aid: What is the Trade-Off for Donor Countries?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1602, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matteo Bobba & Andrew Powell, 2006. "Mediación multilateral de la ayuda extranjera," Research Department Publications 4501, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2000. "The Post-Washington Consensus and Lending Operations in Agriculture: New Rhetoric and Old Operational Realities," Working Papers 109, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Martin Ravallion & Adam Wagstaff, 2012. "The World Bank’s publication record," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2000. "Las Multilaterales y la Crisis Asiática (1997-2000): La Visión desde un País Usuario (Colombia)," Borradores de Economia 142, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Moore, Tomoe, 2005. "Impact of World Bank lending in an adjustment-led growth model," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 366-383, December.
- Yilmaz AKYüZ, 2005. "Reforming The Imf: Back To The Drawing Board," G-24 Discussion Papers 38, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- William Perraudin & Andrew Powell & Peng Yang, 2016. "Multilateral Development Bank Ratings and Preferred Creditor Status," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7686, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ikhide, Sylvanus I., 2002. "Institutional Reforms and the Role of Multilateral Aid Agencies," WIDER Working Paper Series 119, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:109:y:1999:i:459:p:f598-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.