Macro-economic Forecasting and Modelling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 105 (1995)
Issue (Month): 431 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2003.
"UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 353-370.
- Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin, 2001. "UK Inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: The Role of Output Gap Mismeasurement," CEPR Discussion Papers 2999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson & Kalin Nikolov, 2001. "UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement," Bank of England working papers 148, Bank of England.
- Bovi, Maurizio, 2013. "Are the representative agent’s beliefs based on efficient econometric models?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 633-648.
- John Berdell & Animesh Ghoshal, 2015. "US–Mexico border tourism and day trips: an aberration in globalization?," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Durré, Alain & Evjen, Snorre & Pilegaard, Rasmus, 2003. "Estimating risk premia in money market rates," Working Paper Series 221, European Central Bank.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Sideris, Dimitris A. & Voumvaki, Fragiska K., 2005. "Testing long-run purchasing power parity under exchange rate targeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 959-981, October.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Dimitris A. Sideris & Fragiska K. Voumvaki, 2004. "Testing Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity under Exchange Rate Targeting," Working Papers 15, Bank of Greece.
- Škovránek, Tomáš & Podlubny, Igor & Petráš, Ivo, 2012. "Modeling of the national economies in state-space: A fractional calculus approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1322-1327.
- Kim, Hyun Hak & Swanson, Norman R., 2014. "Forecasting financial and macroeconomic variables using data reduction methods: New empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 352-367.
- Huyn Hak Kim & Norman R. Swanson, 2011. "Forecasting Financial and Macroeconomic Variables Using Data Reduction Methods: New Empirical Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 201119, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Mingzhu & He, Changzheng & Gu, Xin & Liatsis, Panos & Zhu, Bing, 2013. "D-GMDH: A novel inductive modelling approach in the forecasting of the industrial economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 514-520.
- Dario Rukelj & Barbara Ulloa, 2011. "Incorporating uncertainties into economic forecasts: an application to forecasting economic activity in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 140-170.
- Ulph, A., 1995. "International environmental regulation when national governments act strategically," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9518, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Qizilbash, M., 1994. "Bribery, efficiency wages and political protection," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9418, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- CIVCIR Irfan, "undated". "The Monetary Models of the Turkish Lira/Dollar Exchange Rate: Long-run Relationships, Short-run Dynamics and Forecasting," EcoMod2003 330700038, EcoMod.
- Cook, S., 1996. "Econometric methodology I," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9618, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & Benjamin Smit, 2004. "A Structural Model of the Inflation Process in South Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0409055, EconWPA.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & B. Smit, 2004. "A Structural Model of the Inflation Process in South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio, 1996. "Dynamic econometrics : David F. Hendry, 1995, (Oxford University Press, Oxford), 904 pp., paperback, [UK pound]25.00, ISBN 0-19-828316-4, hardback, [UK pound]50.00, ISBN 0-19-828317-2," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 306-308, June.
- Hendry, D.F. & Mizon, G.E., 1999. "On selecting policy analysis models by forecast accuracy," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9918, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:105:y:1995:i:431:p:1001-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed