Analysing Credibility in High-Inflation Countries: A New Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NGUENA, Christian L., 2012.
"Objectif de Stabilité des Prix et Croissance Economique en Zone CEMAC: Une Approche en Données de Panel
[Price Stability Objectives and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Econometrics Empirical Investig," MPRA Paper 49412, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2013.
- Peter Tillmann, 2003.
"The Regime-Dependent Determination of Credibility: A New Look at European Interest Rate Differentials,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4, pages 409-431, November.
- Peter Tillmann, 2001. "The Regime-Dependent Determination of Credibility: A New Look at European Interest Rate Differentials," IWP Discussion Paper Series 02/2001, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José, 2009. "Inflation targeting credibility and reputation: The consequences for the interest rate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1228-1238, November.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Zarangas, Leonidas, 2007. "Dual foreign currency markets and the role of expectations: Evidence from the Pacific Basin countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 238-259, June.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Marco Rossi, 2004. "Measuring Disinflation Credibility in Emerging Markets; A Bayesian Approach with An Application to Turkey," IMF Working Papers 04/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Lisa M. Schineller, 1997. "An econometric model of capital flight from developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 579, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giamattei, Marcus, 2015. "Cold Turkey vs. gradualism: Evidence on disinflation strategies from a laboratory experiment," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-67-15, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Mammadov, Fuad, 2014. "Central Bank Credibility and Black Market Exchange Rate Premia: A Panel Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 65572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2003. "Stabilization programs and policy credibility: Peru in the 1990s," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-40, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Georgios P. Kouretas & Mark E. Wohar, 2012.
"The dynamics of inflation: a study of a large number of countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(16), pages 2001-2026, June.
- Georgios KOURETAS & Mark E. WOHAR, "undated". "The Dynamics of Inflation: A Study of a Large Number of Countries," EcoMod2010 259600096, EcoMod.
- NGUENA, Christian L., 2012.
"Objectif de Lutte contre l’Inflation et Croissance Economique en Afrique: la Nécessité d’une Alternative
[Fighting against Inflation and economic growth in Africa: A necessity of alternative]," MPRA Paper 49416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Apr 2013.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Inflation Targeting: New Evidence from Fractional Integration and Cointegration," Working papers 2016-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Panayiotis Diamandis & Georgios Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2005. "Expectations and the black market premium for foreign currency in Greece," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 667-677.
- Felipe Santos Tostes & Helder Ferreira De Mendonça, 2016. "Credibility On Pass-Through In Brazil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 022, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Assumpção, Antonio Carlos de Jesus, 2014. "Uma Nota Sobre o Papel da Credibilidade da Política Monetária e Fiscal: Evidências para o Brasil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(4), October.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:y:2015:i:4:a:24609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pankaj Kumar, 2015. "Can Univariate Time Series Models of Inflation Help Discriminate Between Alternative Sources of Inflation PersistenceAuthor-Name: Naveen Srinivasan," Working Papers 2015-104, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- A. Montagnoli & O. Napolitano, 2003. "Dynamics of inflation in Turkey during the 1990s," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 647-650.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:45-62 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:417:p:329-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.