Needs and Targeting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Székely, 1997. "Policy Options for Poverty Alleviation," Research Department Publications 4062, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Indicators of Inequality and Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2007. "A Theory of Child Targeting," Working Papers 200710, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Murgai, Rinku & Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "Is a guaranteed living wage a good anti-poverty policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3640, The World Bank.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Mukherjee, Diganta, 1998. "Optimal subsidy for the poor," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 313-319, December.
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau, 2006.
"Tagging and redistributive taxation,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 83-84, pages 123-147.
- BOADWAY, Robin & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2006. "Tagging and redistributive taxation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1932, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau, 2006. "Tagging and redistributive taxation," Post-Print halshs-00754142, HAL.
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau, 2006. "Tagging and Redistributive Taxation," Working Papers 1071, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Tuomala, Matti, 2016.
"Groupings and the gains from tagging,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 53-63.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Tuomala, Matti, 2014. "Groupings and the Gains From Tagging," Working Papers 180142, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ravi Kanbur & Matti Tuomala, 2014. "Groupings and the Gains from Tagging," Working Papers 1493, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Udo Ebert, 2010.
"Equity-regarding poverty measures: differences in needs and the role of equivalence scales,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 301-322, February.
- Udo Ebert, 2008. "Equity-regarding poverty measures: Differences in needs and the role of equivalence scales," LIS Working papers 508, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Poverty Measures and Anti-Poverty Policy with an Egalitarian Constraint," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Social Groups and Economic Poverty: A Problem in Measurement," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- D. Jayaraj & S. Subramanian, 2005. "Assessing the ‘Agedness’ of A Population," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 343-371, July.
- Miguel Székely, 1997. "Opciones de políticas para la paliación de la pobreza," Research Department Publications 4063, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alari Paulus, 2016. "The antipoverty performance of universal and means-tested benefits with costly take-up," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/12, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:410:p:67-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.