OPEC and the U.S. Oil Import Tariff
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Schob, Ronnie, 1999.
"Environmental taxes on exhaustible resources,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 311-329, June.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Schob, R., 1999. "Environmental Taxes on Exhaustible Resources," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 192, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Melanie Parravano & Luis Enrique Pedauga, 2008. "Oil market dynamics: A Markow chain analysis," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 33(25), pages 87-115, january-j.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergman, Lars, 2005. "International Redistribution of Resource Rents: An alternative perspective on the Kyoto process," Working Papers in Economics 08/05, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Long, 2011.
"Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market under Bilateral Monopoly,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 479-497, December.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market Under Bilateral Monopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-16, CIRANO.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market under Bilateral Monopoly," Discussion Paper Series 76, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2011.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 2003. "Terms of trade and OECD policies to mitigate global climate change," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yang, Zili, 2008. "How Does ANWR Exploration Affect OPEC Behavior --A Simulation Study of an Open-loop Cournot-Nash Game," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 321-332, March.
- Christian Beermann, 2015. "Climate Policy and the Intertemporal Supply of Fossil Resources," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 62, March.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2005. "International Redistribution of Resource Rents: An alternative perspective on the Kyoto process," MPRA Paper 10624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Strand, 2008. "Importer and Producer Petroleum Taxation; A Geo-Political Model," IMF Working Papers 08/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Kisswani, Khalid/ M., 2011. "The effects of the U.S. price control policies on OPEC: lessons from the past," MPRA Paper 34624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:101:y:1991:i:405:p:303-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.