Job competition, employability and incentives for human capital formation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shaked, Avner & Cristobal Campoamor, Adolfo, 2014. "Job competition, employability and incentives for human capital formation," MPRA Paper 56058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2012.
"Globalization, Brain Drain, and Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 50(3), pages 681-730, September.
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2011. "Globalization, Brain Drain and Development," CID Working Papers 219, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Hillel RAPOPORT, 2011. "Globalization, brain drain and development," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2011. "Globalization, Brain Drain and Development," Working Papers 2011-18, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2011. "Globalization, brain drain and development," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1108, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2011. "Globalization, Brain Drain and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 5590, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2007. "Human capital formation, inequality, and competition for jobs," Documentos CEDE 004105, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Muhammad Asali & Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Avner Shaked, 2016. "Local human capital formation and optimal FDI," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 691-705, August.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; tournaments; imperfect information; public sector; contests;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-14-01032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.