Multiplicity of Equilibria in Multi-Unit Demand Sequential Auctions under Complete Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:429-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Jeddy & Bruno Larue & Jean-philippe Gervais, 2010. "Allocations and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions under Complete Information with Symmetric Bidders," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 429-436.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeddy, Mohamed & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Mergers, concurrent marketing mechanisms and the performance of sequential auctions," Working Papers 126945, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
More about this item
Keywordssequential auctions; complete information; multiple equilibria;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.