Modeling the volatility of Mediterranean stock markets: a regime-switching approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lagoarde-Segot, Thomas & Lucey, Brian M., 2007. "International portfolio diversification: Is there a role for the Middle East and North Africa?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 401-416, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chkili, Walid & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2014.
"Exchange rate movements and stock market returns in a regime-switching environment: Evidence for BRICS countries,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 46-56.
- Walid Chkili & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Exchange rate movements and stock market returns in a regime-switching environment: Evidence for BRICS countries," Working Papers 2014-388, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lateef O. Akanni & Kazeem Isah, 2018. "Exchange Rate Movements on Sectoral Stock Prices of Nigerian Firms: Is there Evidence of Asymmetry?," Working Papers 046, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Cristi SPULBAR & Mihai NITOI & Cristian STANCIU, 2012. "Identifying The Industry Business Cycle Using The Markov Switching Approach In Central And Eastern Europe," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 293-300, November.
- Ercan Özen & Özdemir Letife & Simon Grima & Frank Bezzina, 2014. "Investigating Causality Effects in Return Volatility among Five Major Futures Markets in European Countries with a Mediterranean Connection," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 207-220, December.
- Afees A. Salisu, 2018. "United we stand, divided we fall: A PANICCA test evidence for stock exchanges in OECD," Working Papers 049, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
More about this item
KeywordsStock return volatility; Markov regime-switching model; Mediterranean stock markets;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.