Optimal intellectual property rights protection: the case of Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2010.
"How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation,"
Chapters,in: The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dosi, G. & Marengo, L. & Pasquali, C., 2006. "How much should society fuel the greed of innovators?: On the relations between appropriability, opportunities and rates of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1110-1121, October.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2006. "How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation," LEM Papers Series 2006/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Schwartz, Mark & Wagner, Samuel, 1981. "Imitation Costs and Patents: An Empirical Study," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 907-918, December.
- Michele Boldrin & David Levine, 2002. "The Case Against Intellectual Property," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 209-212, May.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007. "The value of intellectual property rights to firms and society," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 541-567, Winter.
- Philippe Aghion & Christopher Harris & Peter Howitt & John Vickers, 2001.
"Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 467-492.
- Harris, Christopher & Howitt, Peter & Vickers, John & Aghion, Philippe, 2001. "Competition, Imitation and Growth with Step-by-Step Innovation," Scholarly Articles 12375013, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Carl Shapiro, 2008.
"Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 8, pages 111-156
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution," NBER Working Papers 13141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shapiro, Carl, 2007. "Patent Reform: Aligning Reward and Contribution," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt1qm754rc, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph Farrell & Carl Shapiro, 2008. "How Strong Are Weak Patents?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1347-1369, September.
- Andrés Langebaek R. & Diego Vásquez E., 2007.
"Determinantes de la actividad innovadora en la industria manufacturera colombiana,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002313, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Langebaek R. & Diego Vásquez E., 2007. "Determinantes de la actividad innovadora en la industria manufacturera colombiana," Borradores de Economia 433, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Vincenzo Denicolo, 2007. "Do patents over-compensate innovators?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 679-729, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Germán Daniel Lambardi & Jhon James Mora, 2014. "Determinantes de la innovación en productos o procesos: el caso colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(31), pages 251-262, July-Dece.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giulio Perani & Mario Pianta & Stefano Supino, 2010. "Innovation and Development. The Evidence from Innovation Surveys," Working Papers of BETA 2010-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08o30005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.