Is the Convergence of Accounting Standards Good for Stock Markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haidan Li & Morton Pincus & Sonja Olhoft Rego, 2008. "Market Reaction to Events Surrounding the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and Earnings Management," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 111-134, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Armitage, Seth, 1995. " Event Study Methods and Evidence on Their Performance," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 25-52, March.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 13-39.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:21:y:1983:i:1:p:184-221 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHong Kong Accounting Standard 40; Event Window; Stock Return.;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08m40002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.