On openness and real exchange rate volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael B. & Lane, Philip R., 2003.
"Understanding bilateral exchange rate volatility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 109-132, May.
- Devereux, M.B. & Lane, P.R., 2002. "Understanding Bilateral Exchange Rate Volatility," CEG Working Papers 20025, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Michael B. Devereux & Philip R. Lane, 2002. "Understanding Bilateral Exchange Rate Volatility," Trinity Economics Papers 200211, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael B & Lane, Philip R., 2002. "Understanding Bilateral Exchange Rate Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 3518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hau, Harald, 2002.
"Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Openness: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 611-630, August.
- Hau, Harald, 2000. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Openness: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alba, Joseph D. & Papell, David H., 2007. "Purchasing power parity and country characteristics: Evidence from panel data tests," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 240-251, May.
- Michael Bleaney, 2008. "Openness and Real Exchange Rate Volatility: In Search of an Explanation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 135-146, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2010. "ASEAN-New Zealand Trade Relations and Trade Potential," Working Papers in Economics 10/01, University of Waikato.
More about this item
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08f40021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.