Multicollinearity and maximum entropy leuven estimator
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quirino Paris, 2001. "Multicollinearity and maximum entropy estimators," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(11), pages 1-9.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A comparative study of trends in globalization using different synthetic indicators," MPRA Paper 38028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2016.
"Shapley Value Regression and the Resolution of Multicollinearity,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 498-515, September.
- Mishra, SK, 2016. "Shapley value regression and the resolution of multicollinearity," MPRA Paper 72116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2004. "Estimation under Multicollinearity: Application of Restricted Liu and Maximum Entropy Estimators to the Portland Cement Dataset," MPRA Paper 1809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-04c10016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.