Estimation under Multicollinearity: Application of Restricted Liu and Maximum Entropy Estimators to the Portland Cement Dataset
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudhanshu Mishra, 2004. "Multicollinearity and maximum entropy leuven estimator," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(25), pages 1-11.
- Quirino Paris, 2001. "Multicollinearity and maximum entropy estimators," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(11), pages 1-9.
- Paris, Quirino, 2001. "Mele: Maximum Entropy Leuven Estimators," Working Papers 11991, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Madhuchhanda & Mishra, SK, 2004. "Least absolute deviation estimation of linear econometric models: A literature review," MPRA Paper 1781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:25:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2016.
"Shapley Value Regression and the Resolution of Multicollinearity,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 498-515, September.
- Mishra, SK, 2016. "Shapley value regression and the resolution of multicollinearity," MPRA Paper 72116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMulticollinearity; Estimator; Restricted Liu; Maximum Entropy Leuven estimator; MEL family; Modular Maximum Entropy Leuven estimator; Least Absolute Deviation; Minimum Norm Least Squares; Moore-Penrose inverse; Portland cement dataset;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.