Non-Sationarity in the Consumption-Income Ratio: Further Evidence from Panel and Assymetric Unit Root Tests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2000.
"A Cointegration Analysis of the Impact of the Age Structure of the Population on the Household Saving Rate in Japan,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(3), pages 511-516, August.
- Harioka, C.Y., 1995. "A Cointegration Analysis of the Impact of the Age Structure of the Population on the Household Saving Rate in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0384, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Drobny, A & Hall, S G, 1989. "An Investigation of the Long-run Properties of Aggregate Non-durable Consumers' Expenditure in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 454-460, June.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1991.
"Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 819-840, September.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1987. "Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Maddala, G S & Wu, Shaowen, 1999. " A Comparative Study of Unit Root Tests with Panel Data and a New Simple Test," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 631-652, Special I.
- Harris, Richard D. F. & Tzavalis, Elias, 1999.
"Inference for unit roots in dynamic panels where the time dimension is fixed,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 201-226, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "HTUNIT: RATS procedure to implement Harris-Tzavalis unit root test for panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Deaton, Angus S, 1977. "Involuntary Saving through Unanticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 899-910, December.
- Sarantis, Nicholas & Stewart, Chris, 1999. "Is the consumption-income ratio stationary? Evidence from panel unit root tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 309-314, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:2:p:109-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption-Income Ratio Panel Unit Root Tests Assymetric Unit Root Tests TAR Models;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-02c20004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.