Vitality And Requalification Of Cities: A Contribution To A Reconceptualization Of A Sustainable Urban Planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Lawton Smith & John Glasson & Andrew Chadwick, 2005. "The geography of talent: entrepreneurship and local economic development in Oxfordshire," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 449-478, November.
- Colm O’gorman & Mika Kautonen, 2004. "Policies to promote new knowledge-intensive industrial agglomerations," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 459-479, November.
- PEREIRA, Orlando P. & COUTINHO, Maria Manuela C., 2009. "Knowledge Society And The Challenges To University Teaching: Application To Portugal," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2), pages 107-124.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Paul, Catherine J. Morrison, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and industry location decisions: the impacts of spatial and industrial spillovers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 215-237, May.
More about this item
Keywordscity; skills; competitiveness; entrepreneurial vitality; sustainable planning.;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:11:y2011:i:2_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.