Grüner Strom: Verbraucher sind bereit, für Investitionen in erneuerbare Energien zu zahlen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dovern, Jonas & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Jannsen, Nils & Van Roye, Björn & Scheide, Joachim & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Meier, Carsten-Patrick, 2010. "Weltkonjunktur im Frühjahr 2010," Kiel Discussion Papers 476/477, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Boss, Alfred & Scheide, Joachim & Groll, Dominik & Jannsen, Nils & Kooths, Stefan & van Roye, Björn & Kappler, Marcus & Sachs, Andreas, 2011. "Deutsche Konjunktur im Frühjahr 2011," Kiel Discussion Papers 490/491, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grieser, Benno & Madlener, Reinhard & Sunak, Yasin, 2013. "Economics of Small Wind Power Plants in Urban Settings: An Empirical Investigation for Germany," FCN Working Papers 1/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Rommel, Jens & Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R., 2016.
"Quality uncertainty and the market for renewable energy: Evidence from German consumers,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 106-113.
- Rommel, Jens & Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R., 2015. "Quality Uncertainty and the Market for Renewable Energy: Evidence from German Consumers," MPRA Paper 66195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbes, Carsten & Friege, Christian & Baldo, Davide & Mueller, Kai-Markus, 2015. "Willingness to pay lip service? Applying a neuroscience-based method to WTP for green electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 562-572.
- Grieser, Benno & Sunak, Yasin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "Economics of small wind turbines in urban settings: An empirical investigation for Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 334-350.
- Carsten Herbes & Lorenz Braun & Dennis Rube, 2016. "Pricing of Biomethane Products Targeted at Private Households in Germany—Product Attributes and Providers’ Pricing Strategies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-15, March.
- Herbes, Carsten & Ramme, Iris, 2014. "Online marketing of green electricity in Germany—A content analysis of providers’ websites," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 257-266.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen electricity; consumer preferences; discrete choice experiment; energy revolution;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:79-7-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.