Geben Konjunkturprognosen eine gute Orientierung?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikos Askitas & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009.
"Prognosen aus dem Internet: weitere Erholung am Arbeitsmarkt erwartet,"
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(25), pages 402-408.
- Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Prognosen aus dem Internet: Weitere Erholung am Arbeitsmarkt erwartet," IZA Standpunkte 13, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Askitas, Nikos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Googlemetrie und Arbeitsmarkt in der Wirtschaftskrise," IZA Standpunkte 17, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of statistical data; Signal-to-noise ratio; Economic forecasts;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:76-13-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.