Développement durable et partenariat industriel : vers un modèle stratégique renouvelé
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2004. "Striking the balance: economics and the environment," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 81-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariem Kchaich Ep Chedli, 2016. "The Impact of Social Partnership on the Environment," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 5(4), pages 6-23, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement stratégique; développement durable; partenariat; strategic management; sustainable development; partnership;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:8:y:2005:i:q3:p:177-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .