Développement durable et partenariat industriel : vers un modèle stratégique renouvelé
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2004. "Striking the balance: economics and the environment," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 81-93, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariem Kchaich Ep Chedli, 2016. "The Impact of Social Partnership on the Environment," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 5(4), pages 6-23, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement stratégique; développement durable; partenariat; strategic management; sustainable development; partnership;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:8:y:2005:i:q3:p:177-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.