Le recentrage:une revue des approches financières
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roll, Richard, 1986. "The Hubris Hypothesis of Corporate Takeovers," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 197-216, April.
- Kaplan, Steven N & Weisbach, Michael S, 1992.
" The Success of Acquisitions: Evidence from Divestitures,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 107-138, March.
- Steven Kaplan & Michael S. Weisbach, 1990. "The Success of Acquisitions: Evidence From Disvestitures," NBER Working Papers 3484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comment, Robert & Jarrell, Gregg A., 1995. "Corporate focus and stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 67-87, January.
- Berger, Philip G & Ofek, Eli, 1999. "Causes and Effects of Corporate Refocusing Programs," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 311-345.
- Baker, George P, 1992. " Beatrice: A Study in the Creation and Destruction of Value," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1081-1119, July.
- John, Kose & Lang, Larry H P & Netter, Jeffry, 1992. " The Voluntary Restructuring of Large Firms in Response to Performance Decline," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 891-917, July.
- Gillan, Stuart L. & Kensinger, John W. & Martin, John D., 2000. "Value creation and corporate diversification: the case of Sears, Roebuck & Co," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 103-137, January.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R., 1992.
"Industrial de-diversification and its consequences for productivity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 427-438, August.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1990. "Industrial De-Diversification and Its Consequences for Productivity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_35, Levy Economics Institute.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1990. "Industrial De-Diversification and its Consequences for Productivity," NBER Working Papers 3231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haynes, Michelle & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike, 2000. "The determinants of corporate divestment in the UK," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1201-1222, December.
- Hyun-Han Shin & René M. Stulz, 1998. "Are Internal capital Markets Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 531-552.
- Amar Bhide, 1990. "Reversing Corporate Diversification," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 3(2), pages 70-81.
- Laurent Batsch, 1993. "La diversité des activités des groupes industriels - Une approche empirique du recentrage," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 66(1), pages 33-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu MONTALBAN ( (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009.
"How financialisation shapes productive models in pharmaceutical industry: the domination and contradictions of the blockbuster conception of control (In French),"
Cahiers du GREThA
2009-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA-GRES), 2009. "How financialisation shapes productive models in pharmaceutical industry: the domination and contradictions of the blockbuster conception of control (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2009-01, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jean-Étienne Palard, 2007. "Recentrage stratégique et politique de financement:le cas des firmes cotées en Europe (1987-2003)," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(3), pages 111-137, September.
More about this item
Keywordsrecentrage; diversification; conglomérat; marché interne; refocusing; diversification; conglomerate; internal market;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:6:y:2003:i:q2:p:43-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.