Méthodes et outils du contrôle de gestion dans les PME
The aim of this article is to analyse practices of management accounting in small businesses. A study based on a sample of 86 firms examines, (1) costs and price methodologies, and (2) management tools. After a descriptive approach the author proposes a typology for each item. The size seems to be significant to explain the use of management tools. The production process, products characteristics and the role of clients are more relevant for cost and price methodologies.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Drury & Mike Tayles, 1994. "Product costing in UK manufacturing organizations," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 443-470.
- Maurice Gosselin & Gino Ouellet, 1999. "Les enquêtes sur la mise en œuvre de la comptabilité par activités : qu'avons-nous vraiment appris ?," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 5(1), pages 45-57.
- Hélène Bergeron, 2000. "Les indicateurs de performance en contexte PME, quel modèle appliquer?," Post-Print halshs-00587425, HAL.
- Christophe Midler, 1986. "La logique de la mode managériale," Post-Print hal-00278147, HAL.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:4:y:2001:i:q2:p:119-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.