Influences de la pré-connaissance sur le design de la recherche:le cas des liens entre comptabilité et gestion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vassili Joannides & N. Berland, 2008.
"Grounded theory: quels usages dans les recherches en contrôle de gestion?,"
Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print)
- Nicolas Berland & Vassili Joannides, 2009. "Grounded theory : quels usages dans les recherches en contrôle de gestion ?," Post-Print halshs-00340170, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1444 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helen Irvine & Michael Gaffikin, 2006. "Getting in, getting on and getting out: reflections on a qualitative research project," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 115-145, January.
- Vassili Joannidès & Nicolas Berland, 2008.
"Reactions to reading “Remaining consistent with method? An analysis of grounded theory research in accounting”: A comment on Gurd,"
Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 253-261, October.
- Vassili Joannides & N. Berland, 2008. "Reactions to Reading 'Remaining Consistent with Method? An Analysis of Grounded Theory Research in Accounting': A Comment on Gurd," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00676581, HAL.
- Vassili Joannides & Nicolas Berland, 2008. "Reactions to reading “Remaining consistent with method? An analysis of grounded theory research in accounting”: A comment on Gurd," Post-Print halshs-00340178, HAL.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Sandra Charreire-Petit & Isabelle Huault, 2008. "From practice-based knowledge to the practice of research : Revisiting constructivist research works on Knowledge," Post-Print halshs-00150763, HAL.
- Sandra Charreire & Isabelle Huault, 2001. "Le constructivisme dans la pratique de recherche: une évaluation à partir de seize thèses de doctorat," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(3), pages 31-55, September.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Baskerville, Rachel F., 2003. "Hofstede never studied culture," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1468 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdesign de recherche; théorie; méthodologie; research design; insider; outsider; theory; methodology;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:14:y:2011:i:q4:p:91-127.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.