Les mécanismes de garantie au sein d’un réseau d’alliances développant un projet d’innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Brousseau, 2000. "What Institutions To Organize Electronic Commerce?: Private Institutions And The Organization Of Markets," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 245-274.
- Gilsing, Victor & Nooteboom, Bart, 2006. "Exploration and exploitation in innovation systems: The case of pharmaceutical biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Castaneda, Marco A., 2006. "The hold-up problem in a repeated relationship," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 953-970, September.
- Gay, Brigitte & Dousset, Bernard, 2005. "Innovation and network structural dynamics: Study of the alliance network of a major sector of the biotechnology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1457-1475, December.
- Frédérique Savignac, 2007. "Quel mode de financement pour les jeunes entreprises innovantes. Financement interne, prêt bancaire, ou capital-risque ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 58(4), pages 863-889.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13242 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscoopération; innovation; mécanismes de garantie; projet; cooperation; innovation; guarantee mechanisms; project.;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:12:y:2009:i:q3:p:131-160.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.