High Suburban Fertility: Evidence from Four Northern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunnar Andersson & Kirk Scott, 2007. "Childbearing dynamics of couples in a universalistic welfare state: the role of labor-market status, country of origin, and gender," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-016, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Gunnar Andersson & Kirk Scott, 2007. "Childbearing dynamics of couples in a universalistic welfare state," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(30), pages 897-938, December.
- Nadja Milewski, 2007. "First child of immigrant workers and their descendants in West Germany," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(29), pages 859-896, December.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
- Simon Szreter & Eilidh Garrett, 2000. "Reproduction, Compositional Demography, and Economic Growth: Family Planning in England Long Before the Fertility Decline," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 26(1), pages 45-80.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gałka Jadwiga & Kurek Sławomir & Wójtowicz Mirosław, 2016. "Differentiation of reproductive behaviour of the population of the Kraków Metropolitan Area in the light of survey research," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(31), pages 45-57, March.
- Bo Malmberg, 2012. "Fertility Cycles, Age Structure and Housing Demand," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(5), pages 467-482, November.
- Kurek Sławomir & Lange Milena, 2012. "Urbanisation and changes in fertility pattern in Poland and in the selected countries of Western and Southern Europe," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(17), pages 77-85, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility; Nordic countries; rural areas; suburban; urban areas;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:21:y:2009:i:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .