The National Immigrant Survey of Spain. A new data source for migration studies in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pascual de Sans Àngels (ed.), 2007. "Las redes sociales de apoyo: la inserción de la población extranjera," Books, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, number 201174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:1265-1286 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:intmig:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:632-666 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vesselin Mintchev & Venelin Boshnakov, 2016.
"The Bulgarian Community in Spain (Will the Bulgarians Return from Spain?),"
Economic Studies journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 117-141.
- Mintchev, Vesselin & Boshnakov, Venelin, 2016. "The Bulgarian Community in Spain (Will The Bulgarians Return from Spain?)," MPRA Paper 78605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ainhoa Aparicio, 2011. "Network Effects on Migrants' Remittances," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 202, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- repec:dem:demres:v:38:y:2018:i:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Vidal-Coso & Pau Miret-Gamundi, 2014. "The labour trajectories of immigrant women in Spain: Are there signs of upward social mobility?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(13), pages 337-380, August.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingo Eduard Isphording & Sebastian Otten, 2013. "The Costs of Babylon—Linguistic Distance in Applied Economics," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 354-369, May.
- Ingo Isphording, 2013. "Returns to Local and Foreign Language Skills – Causal Evidence from Spain," Ruhr Economic Papers 0398, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Enrique Fernández-Macías & Rafael Grande & Alberto Rey Poveda & José-Ignacio Antón, 2015. "Employment and Occupational Mobility among Recently Arrived Immigrants: The Spanish Case 1997–2007," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(2), pages 243-277, April.
- Isphording, Ingo, 2013. "Returns to Local and Foreign Language Skills – Causal Evidence from Spain," Ruhr Economic Papers 398, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0094-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dumitru Sandu, 2012. "(Re)embedding remittances into the lifeworlds of immigrants: contrasting social types," Discussion Papers 4, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Mihi-Ramírez Antonio & García Rodríguez Yolanda & Metelski Dominik, 2015. "Economic Factors Concerning The Migration Of The Best Educated Workers. The Case Of College Teachers / Wpływ Czynników Ekonomicznych na Migrację Pracowników z Wysokimi Kwalifikacjami. Przykład Pracown," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(4), pages 99-122, December.
- Roman, Monica & Ileanu, Bogdan, 2010.
"Modelarea Deciziei De Remitere A Emigranţilor Est Europeni
[Modelling The Remittance Decision Of Eastern European Emigrants]," MPRA Paper 31776, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Ingo E. Isphording, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills of Immigrants in Spain," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(4), pages 443-461, December.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0337 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrant survey; international migration; migrant strategies; migration data set; migration studies; migratory networks; Spain;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:20:y:2009:i:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.