Analysis of the Behavior Mergermarket in the Conditions the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerhard Kling & Utz Weitzel, 2010.
"Endogenous mergers: bidder momentum and market reaction,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-254.
- G. Kling & U. Weitzel, 2009. "Endogenous mergers: Bidder momentum and market reaction," Working Papers 09-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Challe Edouard & Ragot Xavier, 2011.
"Bubbles and Self-Fulfilling Crises,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, May.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2005. "Bubbles and self fullfilling crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1qrcn1mmq68, Sciences Po.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2006. "Bubbles and Self-fulfilling Crises," 2006 Meeting Papers 254, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2007. "Bubbles and self-fulfilling crises," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590568, HAL.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2011. "Bubbles and Self-Fulfilling Crises," Post-Print halshs-00654655, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCompany transformations; Types of mergers; Financial crisis; Merger development; Affecting factors;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fseeai:y:2012:i:1:p:37-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.