Currency Union, Free-Trade Areas, And Business Cycle Synchronization
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2013)
Issue (Month): 03 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Francis, Johanna L., 2012.
"Changes in the second-moment properties of disaggregated capital flows,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 122-127.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna L. Francis, 2010. "Changes in the second-moment properties of disaggregated capital flows," Working Papers 2010-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2010. "Changes in the Second-Moment Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-10, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Altug, Sumru & Tan, Barış & Gencer, Gözde, 2012. "Cyclical dynamics of industrial production and employment: Markov chain-based estimates and tests," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1534-1550.
- Sumru Altug & Baris Tan & Gozde Gencer, 2011. "Cyclical Dynamics of Industrial Production and Employment: Markov Chain-based Estimates and Tests," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1101, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Ioannis Chatziantoniou & George Filis, 2016. "Business Cycle Spillovers in the European Union: What is the Message Transmitted to the Core?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(4), pages 437-481, 07.
- Cesar Sobrino & Ellis Heath, 2013. "Currency Area and Non-synchronized Business Cycles between the US and Puerto Rico," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1948-1958.
- Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Guidolin, Massimo, 2014. "How did the financial crisis alter the correlations of U.S. yield spreads?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 362-385.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Massimo Guidolin, 2013. "How did the financial crisis alter the correlations of U.S. yield spreads?," Working Papers 2013-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Francis, Johanna L., 2013. "The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 528-555.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo DePace & Johanna L. Francis, 2008. "The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows," Working Papers 2008-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2009. "The Cyclical Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo, 2009. "Do European capital flows comove?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-161, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:17:y:2013:i:03:p:646-680_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed