R D And Growth: The Missing Link?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel Ngai & Roberto Samaniego, 2011.
"Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(3), pages 475-495, July.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009. "Accounting for Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0914, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ngai, L. Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto M., 2009. "Accounting for research and productivity growth across industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabio Pieri & Michela Vecchi & Francesco Venturini, 2017. "Modelling the joint impact of R and D and ICT on productivity: A frontier analysis approach," DEM Working Papers 2017/13, Department of Economics and Management.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2006.
"An R&D-Based Model of Multi-Sector Growth,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0762, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rachel L. Ngai, 2007. "An R&D-based Model of Multi-sector Growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 349, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ngai, L. Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto M., 2006. "An R&D-based model of multi-sector growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3527, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ngai, L. Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto M., 2008. "Research and Productivity Growth Across Industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4410, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto, 2007. "On the Long run Determinants of Industry TFP Growth Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 6408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick L Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2008. "The Impact of Public Capital, Human Capital, and Knowledge on Aggregate Output," IMF Working Papers 08/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Pascal Le Masson & Armand Hatchuel & Benoit Weil, 2010. "Modeling Novelty-Driven Industrial Dynamics with Design Functions: understanding the role of learning from the unknown," Post-Print hal-00696970, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:11:y:2007:i:05:p:691-714_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.