From Monasteries to Multinationals (and Back): A Historical Review of the Beer Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eline Poelmans & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2011. "From Monasteries to Multinationals (and Back): A Historical Review of the Beer Economy," Working Papers id:4509, eSocialSciences.
- Eline Poelmans & Johan F.M.Swinnen, 2011. "From Monasteries to Multinationals (and Back): A Historical Review of the Beer Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 29411, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2009. "The Growth of Agricultural Protection in Europe in the 19th and 20th Centuries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(11), pages 1499-1537, November.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Liesbeth Colen, 2010.
"Beer Drinking Nations. The Determinants of Global Beer Consumption,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
27010, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Colen, 2011. "Beer Drinking Nations: The Determinants of Global Beer Consumption," Working Papers id:4324, eSocialSciences.
- Victor J. Tremblay & Carol Horton Tremblay, 2005. "The US Brewing Industry: Data and Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262201518, January.
- Damiaan Persyn & Johan F.M.Swinnen & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2010. "Belgian Beers : Where History meets Globalization," LICOS Discussion Papers 27110, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. (ed.), 2011. "The Economics of Beer," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199693801.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liesbeth Colen & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Economic Growth, Globalisation and Beer Consumption," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 186-207, February.
More about this item
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jwecon:v:6:y:2011:i:02:p:196-216_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JWE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.