From the new institutional economics to organization economics: with applications to corporate governance, government agencies, and legal institutions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2010)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015.
"Contracts and cooperation: the relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 412-431.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Contracts and cooperation: The relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered," Working Papers 0071, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Henriksen, Ingrid & McLaughlin, Eoin & Sharp, Paul, 2015. "Contracts and cooperation: The relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 216, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ingrid Henriksen & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Contracts and Cooperation: The Relative Failure of the Irish Dairy Industry in the Late Nineteenth Century Reconsidered," Working Papers 2015-01, University of St. Andrews, Department of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Nuno Ferreira da Cruz & Pedro SimÃµes & Rui Cunha Marques, 2013. "The Hurdles of Local Governments with Ppp Contracts in the Waste Sector," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 31(2), pages 292-307, April.
- Nuno Ferreira da Cruz & Pedro SimÃµes & Rui Cunha Marques, 2013. "The hurdles of local governments with PPP contracts in the waste sector," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(2), pages 292-307, April.
- Nuno F. da Cruz & Pedro Simões & Rui Cunha Marques, 2013. "The hurdles of local governments with PPP contracts in the waste sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59765, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefan Voigt, 2016. "Determinants of judicial efficiency: a survey," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 183-208, October.
- Blaeschke, Frédéric & Haug, Peter, 2014. "Does Intermunicipal Cooperation Increase Efficiency? Evidence from the Hessian Wastewater Sector," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "From action theory to the theory of the firm," IESE Research Papers D/855, IESE Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:6:y:2010:i:01:p:1-37_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed