Sources of Gains in Corporate Mergers: Refined Tests from a Neglected Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:258-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V., 2013. "Merger waves following industry deregulation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 51-76.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard, 2013. "MicroHoo: Deal failure, industry rivalry, and sources of overbidding," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 20-35.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Svejnar, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2018.
"Are Rushed Privatizations Substandard? Analyzing Firm-level Privatization under Fiscal Pressure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hagemeier, Jan & Svejnar, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2018. "Are Rushed Privatizations Substandard? Analyzing Firm-Level Privatization under Fiscal Pressure," IZA Discussion Papers 11517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Hagemejer & Jan Svejnar & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2018. "Are rushed privatizations substandard? Analyzing firm-level privatization under fiscal pressure," GRAPE Working Papers 27, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Darren Filson, Saman Olfati, Fatos Radoniqi, . "Evaluating Mergers in the Presence of Dynamic Competition Using Impacts on Rivals," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(4).
- Fangming Xu & Huainan Zhao, 2013. "Three-Way Takeovers," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 67-90, January.
- Chen Lin & Thomas Schmid & Michael S. Weisbach, 2017.
"Price Risk, Production Flexibility, and Liquidity Management: Evidence from Electricity Generating Firms,"
NBER Working Papers
23434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Chen & Schmid, Thomas & Weisbach, Michael S., 2017. "Price Risk, Production Flexibility, and Liquidity Management: Evidence from Electricity Generating Firms," Working Paper Series 2017-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Evgenii Monastyrenko, 2016. "Cross-Border M&As and Eco-Environmental Performance of European Energy Utilities," FIW Working Paper series 169, FIW.
- Mario Fischer, 2015. "Challenging the payment effect in bank-financed takeovers," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 347-376, October.
- Hong Zhu & Qi Zhu, 2016. "Mergers and acquisitions by Chinese firms: A review and comparison with other mergers and acquisitions research in the leading journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1107-1149, December.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:174-233. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:51-76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:47:y:2012:i:01:p:57-89_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.