Average Rate Claims with Emphasis on Catastrophe Loss Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Boloorforoosh, Ali, 2013. "Valuing catastrophe derivatives under limited diversification: A stochastic dominance approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3157-3168.
- J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss, 2009. "Convergence of Insurance and Financial Markets: Hybrid and Securitized Risk‐Transfer Solutions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 493-545, September.
- George L. Ye, 2008. "Asian options versus vanilla options: a boundary analysis," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 188-199, February.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & Salisbury, Thomas S., 2006. "Financial valuation of guaranteed minimum withdrawal benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Nadarajah, Saralees & Chan, Stephen & Afuecheta, Emmanuel, 2013. "On the characteristic function for asymmetric Student t distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 271-274.
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016.
"Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts,"
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016. "Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts," Research Paper Series 379, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Don M. Chance & Eric Hillebrand & Jimmy E. Hilliard, 2008. "Pricing an Option on Revenue from an Innovation: An Application to Movie Box Office Revenue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 1015-1028, May.
- Lo, Chien-Ling & Lee, Jin-Ping & Yu, Min-Teh, 2013. "Valuation of insurers’ contingent capital with counterparty risk and price endogeneity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5025-5035.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2010. "A simple robust model for Cat bond valuation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 72-79, June.
- Almeida, Caio & Vicente, José, 2009.
"Identifying volatility risk premia from fixed income Asian options,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 652-661, April.
- Caio Ibsen R. Almeida & José Valentim M. Vicente, 2007. "Identifying Volatility Risk Premium from Fixed Income Asian Options," Working Papers Series 136, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kim, Hwa-Sung & Kim, Bara & Kim, Jerim, 2014. "Pricing perpetual American CatEPut options when stock prices are correlated with catastrophe losses," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 15-22.
- Braun, Alexander, 2011. "Pricing catastrophe swaps: A contingent claims approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 520-536.
- Alexander, Carol & Nogueira, Leonardo M., 2007. "Model-free hedge ratios and scale-invariant models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1839-1861, June.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Giuricich, Mario Nicoló & Palmowski, Zbigniew, 2019.
"Valuation of contingent convertible catastrophe bonds — The case for equity conversion,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 238-254.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Mario Nicol'o Giuricich & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2018. "Valuation of contingent convertible catastrophe bonds - the case for equity conversion," Papers 1804.07997, arXiv.org.
- Nengjiu Ju & Rui Zhong, 2006. "Fourier transformation and the pricing of average-rate derivatives," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 187-212, November.
- Chang, Carolyn W. & Chang, Jack S.K. & Lu, WeLi, 2010. "Pricing catastrophe options with stochastic claim arrival intensity in claim time," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 24-32, January.
- Chang, Carolyn W. & Chang, Jack S.K. & Lu, WeiLi, 2008. "Pricing catastrophe options in discrete operational time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 422-430, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:37:y:2002:i:01:p:93-115_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.