Form of Compensation and Managerial Decision Horizon
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello & Thomas A. Rietz, 2012.
"Product Market Efficiency: The Bright Side of Myopic, Uninformed, and Passive External Finance,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 2019-2036, November.
- Thomas H. Noe & Michael J. Rebello & Thomas A. Rietz, 2008. "Product market efficiency: The bright side of myopic, uninformed, and passive external finance," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe12, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Brusco, Sandro, 1999. "Short-Termism as Optimal Investment Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 2015. "Truth and financial economics: A review and assessment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 186-195.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2011.
"Serial CEO incentives and the structure of managerial contracts,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 633-662, October.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2007. "Serial CEO Incentives and the Structure of Managerial Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 6422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brusco, Sandro, 1999. "Short-termism as optimal experimentation policy," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6522, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Holden, Craig W. & Lundstrum, Leonard L., 2009. "Costly trade, managerial myopia, and long-term investment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 126-135, January.
- Rihab Guidara & Younes Boujelbene, 2014. "Earnings Management around Research and Development Manipulation," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 26-37, April.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Trojanowski, G., 2002.
"The Managerial Labor Market and the Governance Role of Shareholder Control Structures in the UK,"
2002-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Trojanowski, G., 2003. "The managerial labor market and the governance role of shareholder control structures in the UK," Discussion Paper 2003-013, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Li, David Daokui, 2006. "Ex Ante Effects of Ex Post Managerial Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 5821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharma, Vaibhav & Hsieh, Chialing, 2011. "Managerial horizons in stock financed mergers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 152-161, May.
- Wahal, Sunil & McConnell, John J., 2000. "Do institutional investors exacerbate managerial myopia?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 307-329, September.
- João Paulo Vieito & António Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão & Walayet A. Khan, 2009. "Executive Compensation: the Finance Perspective," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 3-32.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:30-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:31:y:1996:i:04:p:467-491_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.