Are Jumps in Stock Returns Diversifiable? Evidence and Implications for Option Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin Liao & Heather Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010.
"Do Jumps Matter? Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility Allowing for Common Jumps,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2010-520, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Yin Liao & Heather M. Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "Do Jumps Matter? Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility allowing for Common Jumps," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:171-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Consigli, Giorgio, 2002. "Tail estimation and mean-VaR portfolio selection in markets subject to financial instability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1355-1382, July.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:49-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Éric Jacquier & Cédric Okou, 2013. "Disentangling Continuous Volatility from Jumps in Long-Run Risk-Return Relationships," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-14, CIRANO.
- J.W. Nieuwenhuis & M.H. Vellekoop, 2004. "Weak convergence of tree methods, to price options on defaultable assets," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(2), pages 87-107, December.
- Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2006.
"On time-scaling of risk and the square-root-of-time rule,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2701-2713, October.
- Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2003. "On time-scaling of risk and the square–root–of–time rule," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24827, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Jon Danielsson, 2003. "On time-scaling of risk and the square–root–of–time rule," FMG Discussion Papers dp439, Financial Markets Group.
- Ramaprasad Bhar, 2010. "Stochastic Filtering With Applications In Finance:," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7736, September.
- Peter Fortune, 1998. "Weekends can be rough: revisiting the weekend effect in stock prices," Working Papers 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Marcel Prokopczuk, 2011. "Optimal portfolio choice in the presence of domestic systemic risk: empirical evidence from stock markets," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 34(2), pages 141-168, November.
- Sanghoon Lee, 2004. "Approximation of A Jump-Diffusion Process," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 412, Econometric Society.
- Chang, Kook-Hyun & Kim, Myung-Jig, 2001. "Jumps and time-varying correlations in daily foreign exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 611-637, October.
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:80-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Prokopczuk & Yingying Wu, 2013. "Estimating term structure models with the Kalman filter," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 4, pages 97-113 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Peter Fortune, 1999. "Are stock returns different over weekends? a jump diffusion analysis of the "weekend effect"," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-19.
- Chilarescu, Constantin & Viasu, Iana Luciana, 2011. "Phénomènes financiers et mélange de lois : Une nouvelle méthode d’estimation des paramètres," MPRA Paper 33909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:29:y:1994:i:04:p:609-631_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.