Testing the Heath-Jarrow-Morton/Ho-Lee Model of Interest Rate Contingent Claims Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schloegl, Erik & Daniel Sommer, 1997. "Factor Models and the Shape of the Term Structure," Discussion Paper Serie B 395, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Frank de Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2004. "On the Information in the Interest Rate Term Structure and Option Prices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 99-127, August.
- I‐Doun Kuo & Kai‐Li Wang, 2009. "Implied deterministic volatility functions: An empirical test for Euribor options," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 319-347, April.
- Driessen, Joost & Klaassen, Pieter & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2003.
"The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 635-672, September.
- Driessen, J.J.A.G. & Klaassen, P. & Melenberg, B., 2000. "The Performance of Multi-Factor Term Structure Models for Pricing and Hedging Caps and Swaptions," Discussion Paper 2000-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. Bhar & C. Chiarella, 1997.
"Transformation of Heath?Jarrow?Morton models to Markovian systems,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Transformation of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models to Markovian Systems," Working Paper Series 53, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1996. "Bootstrap Results From the State Space From Representation of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Model," Working Paper Series 66, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Frank De Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2001. "Libor Market Models versus Swap Market Models for Pricing Interest Rate Derivatives: An Empirical Analysis," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 201-237.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "A Multifactor Model Of The Quality Option In Treasury Futures Contracts," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(3), pages 261-279, September.
- Juan M. Moraleda & Ton Vorst, 1996. "The Valuation of Interest Rate Derivatives: Empirical Evidence from the Spanish Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 96-170/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2005. "A Class of Markovian Models for the Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Jump-Diffusions," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 6, June.
- Ruslan Bikbov & Mikhail Chernov, 2009. "Unspanned Stochastic Volatility in Affine Models: Evidence from Eurodollar Futures and Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1292-1305, August.
- Schlögl, Erik & Daniel Sommer, 1994. "On Short Rate Processes and Their Implications for Term Structure Movements," Discussion Paper Serie B 293, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Yang, Sharon S. & Yueh, Meng-Lan & Tang, Chun-Hua, 2008. "Valuation of the interest rate guarantee embedded in defined contribution pension plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 920-934, June.
- Abaffy, Jozsef & Bertocchi, Marida & Gnudi, Adriana, 2005. "Extensions of the Ho and Lee interest-rate model to the multinomial case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 154-169, May.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:28:y:1993:i:04:p:483-495_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.