Stock Return Seasonalities and Earnings Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1986. "Large Shareholders and Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 461-488, June.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1988. "Corporate control contests and capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 55-86, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Easterday, Kathryn E. & Sen, Pradyot K., 2016. "Is the January effect rational? Insights from the accounting valuation model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 168-185.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Schuppli, Michael & Siklos, Pierre L., 2010.
"Stock return seasonalities and investor structure: Evidence from China's B-share markets,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 190-201, March.
- Martin T. Bohl & Michael Schuppli & Pierre L. Siklos, 2009. "Stock Return Seasonalities and Investor Structure: Evidence from China’s B-Share Markets," CQE Working Papers 0709, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Schuppli, Michael & Siklos, Pierre L., 2009. "Stock return seasonalities and investor structure : Evidence from China's B-share markets," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ariss, Rima Turk & Rezvanian, Rasoul & Mehdian, Seyed M., 2011. "Calendar anomalies in the Gulf Cooperation Council stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 293-307, September.
- Mookerjee, Rajen & Yu, Qiao, 1999. "Seasonality in returns on the Chinese stock markets: the case of Shanghai and Shenzhen," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 93-105.
- Razvan STEFANESCU & Ramona DUMITRIU, 2011. "The SAD Cycle for the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 372-377.
- Dubois, M. & Louvet, P., 1996. "The day-of-the-week effect: The international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1463-1484, November.
- Mookerjee, Rajen & Yu, Qiao, 1999. "An empirical analysis of the equity markets in China," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 41-60, June.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan & Nistor, Costel, 2011. "The US macroeconomic news announcements and the within-month effects on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 41626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Oct 2011.
- Yung-Jang Wang & M. Walker, 2000. "An empirical test of individual and institutional trading patterns in Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 178-194, June.
- Holden, Ken & Thompson, John & Ruangrit, Yuphin, 2005. "The Asian crisis and calendar effects on stock returns in Thailand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 242-252, May.
- Cohen, Daniel A. & Dey, Aiyesha & Lys, Thomas Z. & Sunder, Shyam V., 2007. "Earnings announcement premia and the limits to arbitrage," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 153-180, July.
- Fatemi, Ali M. & Tavakkol, Amir & Dukas, Stephen P., 1996. "Foreign exchange exposure and the pricing of exchange rate risk," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 169-189.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan & Nistor, Costel, 2011. "Analysis of within – month effects on the Bucharest stock exchange," MPRA Paper 36562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:25:y:1990:i:02:p:187-201_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.