An Empirical Test of a Valuation Model for American Options on Futures Contracts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neely, Christopher J., 2009.
"Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: Why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? And does it matter?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 188-205, February.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? and does it matter?," Working Papers 2002-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Holger Claessen & Stefan Mittnik, 2002.
"Forecasting stock market volatility and the informational efficiency of the DAX-index options market,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 302-321.
- Claessen, Holger & Mittnik, Stefan, 2002. "Forecasting stock market volatility and the informational efficiency of the DAX-index options market," CFS Working Paper Series 2002/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Carlos A. Ulibarri & Peter C. Anselmo & Karen Hovespian & Jacob Tolk & Ionut Florescu, 2009.
"'Noise-trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 268-279.
- Carlos A. Ulibarri & Peter C. Anselmo & Karen Hovsepian & Jacob Tolk & Ionut Florescu, 2009. "'Noise-trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 1-1.
- Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Anselmo, Peter & Hovsepian, Karen & Florescu, Ionut & Tolk, Jacob, 2008. "'Noise trader risk' and Bayesian market making in FX derivatives: rolling loaded dice?," MPRA Paper 14814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Duett, Edwin H., 1998. "An empirical examination of currency futures options under stochastic interest rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 29-50.
- Xu, Xinzhong & Taylor, Stephen J., 1995. "Conditional volatility and the informational efficiency of the PHLX currency options market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 803-821, August.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Sirodom, Kulpatra, 1995. "An empirical test of the BS and CSR valuation models for warrants listed in Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 465-483, December.
- Hilliard, Jitka, 2013. "Testing Greeks and price changes in the S&P 500 options and futures contract: A regression analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 51-58.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Gong, Pu & He, Zhiwei & Zhu, Song-Ping, 2006. "Pricing convertible bonds based on a multi-stage compound-option model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 366(C), pages 449-462.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:21:y:1986:i:04:p:377-392_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.