E-V and E-S Capital Asset Pricing Models: Some Empirical Tests
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2013. "Hybrid Tail Risk and Expected Stock Returns: When Does the Tail Wag the Dog?," NBER Working Papers 19460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Ang & Joseph Chen & Yuhang Xing, 2006.
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 1191-1239.
- Atanasov, Victoria & Nitschka, Thomas, 2014.
"Currency excess returns and global downside market risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 268-285.
- Victoria Galsband & Thomas Nitschka, 2013. "Currency excess returns and global downside market risk," Working Papers 2013-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Rui Ding, 2016. "Disclosure of Downside Risk and Investors' Use of Qualitative Information: Evidence from the IPO Prospectus's Risk Factor Section," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 73-126, March.
- Roger P. Bey, 1979. "Mean-Variance, Mean-Semivariance, And Dcf Estimates Of A Public Utility'S Cost Of Equity," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 2(1), pages 13-26, March.
- Galagedera, Don U.A. & Brooks, Robert D., 2007. "Is co-skewness a better measure of risk in the downside than downside beta?: Evidence in emerging market data," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 214-230, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:11:y:1976:i:04:p:513-528_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.