The Opportunity of a Disaster: The Economic Impact of the 1755 Lisbon Earthquake
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altindag, Duha T., 2012.
"Crime and unemployment: Evidence from Europe,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 145-157.
- Duha Tore Altindag, 2009. "Crime and Unemployment: Evidence from Europe," Departmental Working Papers 2009-13, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2011. "Crime and Unemployment: Evidence from Europe," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-13, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bas van Bavel & Daniel Curtis, 2015. "Better understanding disasters by better using history: Systematically using the historical record as one way to advance research into disasters," Working Papers 0068, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Okazaki, Tetsuji & Okubo, Toshihiro & Strobl, Eric, 2019.
"Creative Destruction of Industries: Yokohama City in the Great Kanto Earthquake, 1923,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Toshihiro Okubo & Eric Strobl, 2017. "Creative Destruction of Industries: Yokohama City in the Great Kanto Earthquake, 1923 ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1051, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Toshihiro Okubo & Eric Strobl, 2017. "Creative Destruction of Industries: Yokohama City in the Great Kanto Earthquake, 1923," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-021, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Leonor Freire Costa, & M. Manuela Rocha, & Paulo Brito, 2014. "Money Supply and the Credit Market in Early Modern Economies: The Case of Eighteenth-Century Lisbon," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2014/52, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hunter, Janet & Ogasawara, Kota, 2016. "Price shocks in disaster: the Great Kantō Earthquake in Japan,1923," Economic History Working Papers 68618, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Portugal; Fiscal Transparency Evaluation," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/306, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:71:y:2018:i:4:p:1147-1172 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:69:y:2009:i:02:p:466-499_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.