Estimating Financial Integration in the Middle Ages: What Can We Learn from a TAR Model?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Norman, 2016. "Attractor misspecification and threshold estimation bias," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1911-1921.
- Ling-Fan Li, 2015. "Information asymmetry and the speed of adjustment: debasements in the mid-sixteenth century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1203-1225, November.
- Jiří Schwarz, 2012.
"Impact of institutions on cross-border price dispersion,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(4), pages 617-645, December.
- Jiøí Schwarz, 2011. "Impact of Institutions on Cross-Border Price Dispersion," Working Papers IES 2011/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2011.
- Bernholz, Peter & Kugler, Peter, 2011. "Financial market integration in the early modern period in Spain: Results from a threshold error correction model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 93-96, February.
- Börner, Lars & Severgnini, Battista, 2011.
2011/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Boerner, Lars & Severgnini, Battista, 2014. "Epidemic trade," Economic History Working Papers 60382, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Lars Boerner & Battista Severgnini, 2012. "Epidemic Trade," Working Papers 0024, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Oliver Volckart, 2006. "The Influence of Information Costs on the Integration of Financial Markets: Northern Europe, 1350-1560," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Boerner, Lars & Volckart, Oliver, 2011.
"The utility of a common coinage: Currency unions and the integration of money markets in late Medieval Central Europe,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 53-65, January.
- Boerner, Lars & Volckart, Oliver, 2010. "The utility of a common coinage: currency unions and the integration of money markets in late medieval Central Europe," Economic History Working Papers 29409, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Oliver Volckart, 2007. "Rules, Discretion or Reputation? Monetary Policies and the Efficiency of Financial Markets in Germany, 14th to 16th Centuries," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & Tony K. Moore, 2017.
"Did Purchasing Power Parity Hold in Medieval Europe?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 85(6), pages 682-709, December.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & Tony K. Moore, 2014. "Did Purchasing Power Parity Hold in Medieval Europe?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Kugler, 2011. "Financial Market Integration in Late Medieval Europe: Results from a Threshold Error Correction Model for the Rhinegulden and Basle Pound 1365-1429," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(III), pages 337-352, September.
- Chilosi, David & Volckart, Oliver, 2010. "Good or bad money?: debasement, society and the state in the late Middle Ages," Economic History Working Papers 27946, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Chilosi, David & Volckart, Oliver, 2009. "Money, states and empire: financial integration cycles and institutional change in Central Europe, 1400-1520," Economic History Working Papers 27884, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:66:y:2006:i:01:p:122-139_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .