Empire, Public Goods, and the Roosevelt Corollary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2013. "Waterloo: a Godsend for French Public Finances?," Working Papers 0041, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Adolfo Meisel Roca & Julio E. Romero Prieto, 2017.
"La mortalidad de la Guerra de los Mil Días, 1899-1902,"
Cuadernos de Historia Económica
43, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adolfo Meisel Roca & Julio E. Romero Prieto, 2017. "La mortalidad de la Guerra de los Mil Días, 1899-1902," Cuadernos de historia económica 015452, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Chiţu, Livia & Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud, 2014.
"When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 225-245.
- Livia Chitu & Barry Eichengreen & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2012. "When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets," NBER Working Papers 18097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets," Working Paper Series 1433, European Central Bank.
- repec:sol:spaper:2013/145739 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Defaults: Insights from History," Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 29(4), pages 697-714.
- Glaser, Darrell J. & Rahman, Ahmed S., 2016.
"Ex Tridenti Mercatus? Sea-power and maritime trade in the age of globalization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 95-111.
- Glaser, Darrell & Rahman, Ahmed, 2015. "Ex Tridenti Mercatus? Sea-power and Maritime Trade in the Age of Globalization," MPRA Paper 68357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- della Paolera, Gerardo & Taylor, Alan M., 2013.
"Sovereign debt in Latin America, 1820-1913,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 173-217, September.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820–1913," CEU Working Papers 2012_18, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 19 Sep 2012.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820-1913," NBER Working Papers 18363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hauner, Thomas & Milanovic, Branko & Naidu, Suresh, 2017. "Inequality, Foreign Investment, and Imperialism," MPRA Paper 83068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K., 2006. "Bondholder gains from the annexation of Texas and implications of the US bailout," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 646-666, October.
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi, 2013. "Sovereign Risk," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alan Martina, 2007. "A Class of Poverty Traps: A Theory and Empirical Tests," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-482, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Meissner, Christopher M., 2014. "Growth from Globalization? A View from the Very Long Run," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 8, pages 1033-1069 Elsevier.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc D., 2010. "Supersanctions and sovereign debt repayment," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Steve Davies, 2007. "Empire: Public Goods and Bads," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(1), pages 3-45, January.
- Schularick, Moritz & Steger, Thomas M., 2008. "The Lucas Paradox and the quality of institutions: then and now," Discussion Papers 2008/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:65:y:2005:i:03:p:658-692_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.