After the Famine: Emigration from Ireland, 1850–1913
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hatton, T.J. & Williamson, J.G., 1992. "After the Famine: Emigration from Ireland 1850-1913," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1613, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gr da, Cormac & O'Rourke, Kevin H., 1997.
"Migration as disaster relief: Lessons from the Great Irish Famine,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 3-25, April.
- O'Gráda, Cormac & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 1996. "Migration as Disaster Relief: Lessons from the Great Irish Famine," CEPR Discussion Papers 1462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 1997. "Migration as disaster relief : lessons from the Great Irish Famine," Open Access publications 10197/431, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gharad Bryan & Shyamal Chowdhury & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2011. "Seasonal Migration and Risk Aversion," Working Papers id:4650, eSocialSciences.
- Hatton, T. J., 1995. "A model of Scandinavian emigration, 1870-1913," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 557-564, April.
- Curran, Declan & Fröling, Maria, 2010. "Large-scale mortality shocks and the Great Irish Famine 1845-1852," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1302-1314, September.
- Blum, Matthias & Colvin, Christopher L. & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2017.
"Scarring and selection in the Great Irish Famine,"
QUCEH Working Paper Series
2017-08, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Matthias Blum & Christopher L. Colvin & Eoin McLaughlin, 2017. "Scarring and Selection in the Great Irish Famine," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-10, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2011. "Economics and Emigration: Trillion-Dollar Bills on the Sidewalk?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 83-106, Summer.
- Bohlin, Jan & Eurenius, Anna-Maria, 2010. "Why they moved -- Emigration from the Swedish countryside to the United States, 1881-1910," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 533-551, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:53:y:1993:i:03:p:575-600_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.