Weimar Economic Decline, Nazi Economic Recovery, and the Stabilization of Political Dictatorship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:78:y:2018:i:01:p:1-39_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurer, Stephan E., 2018.
"Voting Behavior and Public Employment in Nazi Germany,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 78(01), pages 1-39, March.
- Stephan E. Maurer, 2015. "Voting Behaviour and Public Employment in Nazi Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp1326, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maurer, Stephan E., 2017. "Voting behavior and public employment in Nazi Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83589, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maurer, Stephan E., 2015. "Voting behaviour and public employment in Nazi Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61021, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "The Lost Popularity Function: Are Unemployment and Inflation no longer Relevant for the Bahaviour of German Voters?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2882, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:37-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Mark, 2014. "Myths of the Great War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 188, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2016.
"Voting and Popularity,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2016. "Voting and Popularity," Economics Working Paper Series 1618, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2016. "Voting and Popularity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2016-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Javier Mejía Cubillos, 2011. "Reflexión Sobre Los Sistemas Partidistas, La Estabilidad De Las Políticas Y El Desarrollo Económico," Contribuciones a las Ciencias Sociales, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2011-11, november.
- Gregori Galofré-Vilà & Christopher M. Meissner & Martin McKee & David Stuckler, 2017. "Austerity and the rise of the Nazi party," NBER Working Papers 24106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:53:y:1993:i:01:p:71-105_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.