International Diffusion Of Food Safety Standards: The Role Of Domestic Certifiers And International Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohammed, Rezgar & Zheng, Yuqing, 2015. "International Diffusion of Food Safety Standards: The Role of Domestic Certifiers and International Trade," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229785, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrett, H. R. & Browne, A. W. & Harris, P. J. C. & Cadoret, K., 2002. "Organic certification and the UK market: organic imports from developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 301-318, August.
- Everett Peterson & Jason Grant & Donna Roberts & Vuko Karov, 2013. "Evaluating the Trade Restrictiveness of Phytosanitary Measures on U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Imports," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 842-858.
- Zheng, Yuqing & Muth, Mary & Brophy, Jenna, 2013. "The Impact of Food Safety Third-Party Certifications on China’s Food Exports to the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149926, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hatanaka, Maki & Bain, Carmen & Busch, Lawrence, 2005. "Third-party certification in the global agrifood system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 354-369, June.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "Impact of Food Safety Standards on Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 154, Asian Development Bank.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "The impact of food safety standards on processed food exports from developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 447-457, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiankor, Dela-Dem Doe & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2018. "Exports and governance: the role of private voluntary standards," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 275059, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Flachsbarth, Insa & Grassnick, Nina & Masood, Amjad & Bruemmer, Bernhard, 2018. "The Uneven Spread of Private Food Quality Standards over Time and Space," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274197, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fiankor, D.-D. & Martinez-Zarzoso, I. & Brummer, B., 2018. "Exports and Governance: the Role of Private Voluntary Certification," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277113, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:49:y:2017:i:02:p:296-322_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.