Estimating Effects of an Urban Growth Boundary on Land Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Chen, Zhuo & Yen, Steven T. & Eastwood, David B., 2006. "Estimating Effects of an Urban Growth Boundary on Land Development," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-12, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubois, Pierre, 2002.
"Moral hazard, land fertility and sharecropping in a rural area of the Philippines,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 35-64, June.
- Pierre Dubois, 1999. "Moral Hazard, Land Fertility and Sharecropping in a Rural Area of the Philippines," Working Papers 99-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- M. Fletcher & P. Gallimore & J. Mangan, 2000. "Heteroscedasticity in hedonic house price models," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 93-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2011.
"Growth Management Policies for Exurban and Suburban Development: Theory and an Application to Sonoma County, California,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 375-392, December.
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2011. "Growth Management Policies for Exurban and Suburban Development: Theory and an Application to Sonoma County, California," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 1-18, December.
- Dempsey, Judith A. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2013. "How well do urban growth boundaries contain development? Results for Oregon using a difference-in-difference estimator," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 996-1007.
- Jun Ren & Wei Zhou & Xuelu Liu & Liang Zhou & Jing Guo & Yonghao Wang & Yanjun Guan & Jingtian Mao & Yuhan Huang & Rongrong Ma, 2019. "Urban Expansion and Growth Boundaries in an Oasis City in an Arid Region: A Case Study of Jiayuguan City, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Kim, Seung Gyu & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Classen, Roger, 2012. "Exploring Spatially Heterogeneous Effect of Property Tax Scheme on Land Development," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124709, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Callum Logan, 2013. "Valuing the Risk of Imperfect Information: Christchurch Earthquake," ERES eres2013_32, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Haoying Han & Chen Huang & Kun-Hyuck Ahn & Xianfan Shu & Liyun Lin & Derong Qiu, 2017. "The Effects of Greenbelt Policies on Land Development: Evidence from the Deregulation of the Greenbelt in the Seoul Metropolitan Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Jae Hong Kim, 2013. "Measuring the Containment and Spillover Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries: The Case of the Portland Metropolitan Area," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 650-675, December.
- Marin V. Geshkov & Joseph S. DeSalvo, 2012. "The Effect Of Land-Use Controls On The Spatial Size Of U.S. Urbanized Areas," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 648-675, October.
- Yuya Sasaki & Arthur Caplan, 2008. "Matching Heterogeneous Traders in Quantity-Regulated Markets," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 341-362, May.
More about this item
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:38:y:2006:i:02:p:287-298_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/aae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.