International Politics and the Spread of Quotas for Women in Legislatures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:119-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Sunn Bush, 2016. "When and why is civil society support “made-in-America”? Delegation to non-state actors in American democracy promotion," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 361-385, September.
- Suárez Sandra L., 2015. "Reflections on a “Heavenly Chorus [that] Sings with a Strong [Male] Upper Class Accent”," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 161-175, April.
- Amanda Murdie & Dursun Peksen, 2015. "Women’s rights INGO shaming and the government respect for women’s rights," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Monten, Jonathan, 2013. "Intervention, Aid, and Institution-Building in Iraq and Afghanistan: A Review and Critique of Comparative Lessons," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:136-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10784-016-9332-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:65:y:2011:i:01:p:103-137_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.