Political Parties and Monetary Commitments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Naveed TAHIR & Faran ALI & Dawood MAMOON, 2016.
"Appropriate Exchange Rate Regime for Economic Structure of Pakistan,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 629-641, December.
- Ali, Faran & Mamoon, Dawood & Tahir, Naveed, 2016. "Appropriate Exchange Rate Regime for economic structure of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 74975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crowe, Christopher, 2008.
"Goal independent central banks: Why politicians decide to delegate,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 748-762, December.
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2006. "Goal-Independent Central Banks; Why Politicians Decide to Delegate," IMF Working Papers 06/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesse Russell, 2011. "Hidden patterns in exchange rate regime choice," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 425-449, April.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:4:p:788-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Brock Blomberg & Jeffry Frieden & Ernesto Stein, 2005. "Sustaining fixed rates: The political economy of currency pegs in Latin America," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 203-225, November.
- Berdiev, Aziz N. & Kim, Yoonbai & Chang, Chun Ping, 2012. "The political economy of exchange rate regimes in developed and developing countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 38-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:56:y:2002:i:04:p:803-830_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.