Demand Analysis As An Ill-Posed Inverse Problem With Semiparametric Specification
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Hoderlein & Hajo Holzmann, 2008. "Demand Analysis as an Ill-Posed Inverse Problem with Semiparametric Specification," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 752, Boston College Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Bickel, Peter J. & Stoker, Thomas M., 2001. "Goodness-of-fit tests for kernel regression with an application to option implied volatilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 363-412, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yevgeniy Kovchegov & Nese Yildiz, 2014. "Orthogonal Polynomials for Seminonparametric Instrumental Variables Model," Papers 1409.1620, arXiv.org.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2013. "Ill-posed inverse problems in economics," CeMMAP working papers CWP37/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:bpj:jecome:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:25:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gagliardini, Patrick & Scaillet, Olivier, 2012. "Tikhonov regularization for nonparametric instrumental variable estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 61-75.
- Shaw Philip & Cohen Michael Andrew & Chen Tao, 2016.
"Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation in Practice,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 153-177, January.
- Michael Cohen & Philip Shaw & Tao Chen, 2008. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation in Practice," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 111, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Cohen, Michael & Shaw, Philip & Chen, Tao, 2008. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation in Practice," Research Reports 149936, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Centorrino Samuele & Feve Frederique & Florens Jean-Pierre, 2017.
"Additive Nonparametric Instrumental Regressions: A Guide to Implementation,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Samuele Centorrino & Frederique Feve & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2017. "Additive Nonparametric Instrumental Regressions: A Guide to Implementation," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:03:p:609-638_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.