Generalized Empirical Likelihood Inference For Nonlinear And Time Series Models Under Weak Identification
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2006)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Guggenberger, Patrik, 2010.
"Applications of subsampling, hybrid, and size-correction methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 285-305, October.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2007. "Applications of Subsampling, Hybrid, and Size-Correction Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1608, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Smith, Richard J., 2008. "Generalized empirical likelihood tests in time series models with potential identification failure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 134-161, January.
- Patrik Buggenberger & Richard Smith, 2005. "Generalized empirical likelihood tests in time series models with potential identification failure," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gong, Yun & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2010. "Smoothed jackknife empirical likelihood method for ROC curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1520-1531, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2007. "Hybrid and Size-Corrected Subsample Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1606, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Moreira, Marcelo J. & Porter, Jack R. & Suarez, Gustavo A., 2009. "Bootstrap validity for the score test when instruments may be weak," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 52-64, April.
- Alain Guay & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2005. "The Information Content of Implied Probabilities to Detect Structural Change," Working Papers 0804, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Alain Guay & Jean-François Lamarche, 2008. "The Information Content of Implied Probabilities to Detect Structural Change," Cahiers de recherche 0833, CIRPEE.
- Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Moreira, Marcelo J., 2015. "Optimal two-sided tests for instrumental variables regression with heteroskedastic and autocorrelated errors," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 764, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Humberto Moreira & Marcelo Moreira, 2016. "Optimal two-sided tests for instrumental variables regression with heteroskedastic and autocorrelated errors," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Patrik Guggenberger, "undated". "Applications of Subsampling, Hybrid, and Size-Correction Methods (joint with D.W.K. Andrews), 2005, this version May 2007," UCLA Economics Online Papers 414, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martins, Luis F. & Gabriel, Vasco J., 2009. "New Keynesian Phillips Curves and potential identification failures: A Generalized Empirical Likelihood analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 561-571, December.
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Ramalho, Joaquim J.S. & Smith, Richard J., 2012. "GEL statistics under weak identification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 331-349.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:22:y:2006:i:03:p:513-527_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed